- Arrives to work on time and attends work on a regular basis with minimal absences.
- Develop and carry out an intermittent building security check schedule.
- Completes log showing building and window checks noting security system(s) are functioning properly, any acts of vandalism, persons observed to be on site or in direct proximity to premises, unlocked doors, suspected entries or malfunctions in security equipment.
- Checks all doors in and outside of buildings to be sure they are locked when vacant, locks doors found to be left unlocked, and reports unlocked doors to the building principal via written notes or verbally on or before the next working day..
- Notifies police, fire department, or other appropriate authority of any situation requiring immediate or prompt attention.
Fill out the application form below to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: applicants who apply for multiple positions will not be considered. Only apply for the one position you think you’re best suited to.